You’ll find here stories meant for a range of ages. Some are suitable for four year-olds, and some are for older children. Those might be a little scarier, closer to the kinds of stories written by Edgar Allan Poe (The Tell-tale Heart) or Bram Stoker (Dracula). Some will be in-between, like those of Washington Irving (Rip Van Winkle). And, one or two might be more appropriate for readers of Stephen King.
- Escape from Hicklebirkle Manor
- How Wind Began: The Story of Pepper Jack
- Mr. Smith and His Delicious Ice Cream
- My Biggest Game: A Baseball Story
- The Boy Who Hated Doing Everything
I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.